This cookie was eaten on the podcast in episode 045 – Link
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup cane sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Whisk first four ingredients together.
- Cream butter and sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add wet to dry, stir to combine.
- Add chocolate chips and pecans (cranberries if using).
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.