Original recipe at: mywholefoodlife.com
This cookie was eaten on the podcast in episode 070 – Link
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (canned pumpkin will work too)
- 1 cup cashew butter
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips (For a sugar free option you can use cacao nibs) (I use EnjoyLife dark chocolate because it is dairy free).
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients, except the chocolate chips in the food processor. Once smooth, add in the chocolate chips and pulse a few times to mix them.
- Place the food processor container in the fridge so the mixture can firm up a bit. About 10 minutes.
- Once the mixture is firm enough to scoop, drop cookies onto a lined baking sheet. I used a cookie scoop for my cookies. (I use a spoon, hence why they look like poop!)
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Wait until the cookies are completely cooled before transferring them to an airtight container.