This cookie was eaten on the podcast in episode 068 – Link
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) butterscotch chips
- 1 can (3 oz.) dry chow mein noodles
- 1 jar (7 oz.) dry-roasted peanuts
- Melt the chocolate and the butterscotch chips together in a microwave safe bowl, just 20 seconds at a time or so, stirring to make sure they’ve melted all together.
- Stir in the chow mein noodles and peanuts until all are thoroughly coated.
- Drop mixture by tablespoonful onto waxed paper. They will look like birds’ nests, or sea urchins, or shapeless blobs.
- Chill in refrigerator until completely firm.
- Optional: Add juniper berries with the chow mein noodles and peanuts.
You must be logged in to post a comment.