This cookie was eaten on the podcast in episode 019 – Link
- 1 c butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 package Oreo instant pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 ¼ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ c white chocolate chips
- 15 chopped Oreos
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a mixer, combine the butter and the sugars until smooth and creamy.
- Add pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla.
- In medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and baking soda.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the Oreos and the white chocolate chips.
- Drop cookie dough on baking sheet and bake for 9 minutes.
- Let cool on cooling rack and enjoy!