This cookie was eaten on the podcast in episode 036 – Link
- ¾ cup butter (salted)
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 1 ½ cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 cups quick oats
- 2 cups sunflower seeds
- 1 cup chocolate chips (heaping)
- ½ cup flax seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds (green ones)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the butter, peanut butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and baking powder in a large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Mix in the oats, sunflower seeds, chocolate chips, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds.
- Drop cookie dough onto lined baking sheet and flatten.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until cookie edges are slightly darkened.