This cookie was eaten on the podcast in episode 007 – Link
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ cup sugar
- 2 TBSP ground flax seed
- ⅔ cup non-dairy milk
- ⅔ cup canola
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ½ TBSP vanilla
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease two baking sheets.
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl, beat together sugar, flax seeds, and nondairy milk until smooth. Add oil, peanut butter, vanilla, and almond extract. Beat until well mixed.
- Fold in half of the flour mixture to moisten, then fold in the remaining half. Then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto the baking sheets 2 TBSP of dough per cookie, with 2 inches of space between each.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until cookies rise.