This cookie was eaten on the podcast in episode 008 – Link
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 and ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 cups white chocolate chips (or chopped white chocolate bars)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, or 175 degrees Celsius.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and brown & white sugar until it’s smooth. Stir in the egg and vanilla.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and then stir it into the creamed mixture.
- Finally, stir it in the rolled oats, white chocolate chips, and pecans.
- Drop by tablespoons onto a greased cookie sheet
- Bake for about 10 minutes