This cookie was eaten on the podcast in episode 094 – Link
- 2 cup flour
- ½ cup oat bran
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 ½ tbsp instant espresso powder
- ¾ cup veg oil
- 1 ¼ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cup dark chocolate melts
- Cream together sugar and eggs
- Add in oil, vanilla, flour, oat bran, baking soda, and espresso powder.
- Chill in the fridge for an hour, then place dollops on parchment paper lined sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- Once cooled, melt chocolate in the microwave until smooth. Flip cookies over and place a silver-dollar sized amount of chocolate on the bottom before flipping back over and pressing gently on to the parchment.
- Cool on sheets overnight in a cool, dry area.