This cookie was eaten on the podcast in episode 040 – Link
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup confectioners sugar
- 2 Tbsp Earl Grey tea leaves (approximately 6 tea bags)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cup softened unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add vanilla and butter – pulse together to form dough.
- Add 1Tbsp of water at a time as needed.
- Divide dough in half.
- Wrap into 2 12-inch logs and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Slice into ⅓ inch disks and place on foil-lined baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake about 12 minutes.
- Let cool on sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire racks.