This cookie was eaten on the podcast in episode 077 – Link
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- (You can also use 1 cup of raw sugar instead of ½ white, ½ brown).
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¾ teaspoon of vanilla
- ¾ teaspoon maple syrup (or honey)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 stick of softened/melted butter
- ¼ cup of shredded coconut (optional)
- 1 ½ cups of no sugar added creamy peanut butter
- 5 cups of oatmeal
- ½ bag of mini chocolate chips
- 1 bag of M&Ms
- Beat or whisk eggs, both sugars, applesauce, vanilla, and syrup/honey together.
- Add butter and beat/whisk.
- Stir in coconut (optional), baking soda, peanut butter, and oatmeal.
- Stir in chocolate chips and M&Ms.
- Spoon scoops of dough onto baking sheet.
- Cook at 300 degrees for 12-15 minutes.