Original recipe at: www.kevinandamanda.com
This cookie was eaten on the podcast in episode 001 – Link
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 pkg Double Stuffed Oreos
- 1 Family Size (9×13) Brownie mix + eggs and oil as called for on the back of the box
- ¼ cup hot fudge topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with foil. Coat generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cream the butter and both sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for 3-5 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well to thoroughly combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt, then slowly incorporate into the mixer until the flour is just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread the cookie dough in the bottom of prepared pan.
- Top with a layer of Oreos.
- Mix together brownie mix according to directions, adding an optional ¼ cup of hot fudge topping to the mix. Pour the brownie batter over the cookie dough and Oreos.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-55 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting. Brownies may still be gooey in the middle when still warm, but will set up perfectly once cooled. Enjoy!!
Place the pan in the fridge to speed up the cooling process.