This cookie was eaten on the podcast in episode 029 – Link
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. If using a metal cookie sheet, line with parchment paper (I like to bake cookies on a stone cookie sheet).
- In a large bowl, beat together coconut oil and sugars until they are light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in vanilla.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly add flour mixture to wet mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- Scoop dough into 2 tbsp rounds and place onto prepared cookie sheet. If you would like, sprinkle a small amount of salt over each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until cookies are slightly golden brown.