This cookie was eaten on the podcast in episode 042 – Link
- ½ cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup peanut butter morsels
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lightly spray the parchment paper with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together melted butter and brown sugar until combined.
- Whisk in the egg.
- Whisk in vanilla and peanut butter.
- Sift in flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until just combined. You will need to use your hands here and work the cookie dough until flour is no longer visible.
- Fold in peanut butter morsels, mini chocolate chips and white chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Form one inch balls with the cookie dough and place them on the baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Using a greased fork, make criss-cross indentations while lightly flattening the cookie dough. You may have to shape the sides of some cookies back.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Transfer to cooling rack.