Original recipe at: mypickykid.com
This cookie was eaten on the podcast in episode 004 – Link
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 ½ cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup all purpose flour (I have also done half all purpose and half whole wheat and it’s GREAT).
- ½ bag of mini chocolate chips
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- In large bowl, beat butter with brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, then all vanilla.
- In separate bowl, whisk together oats, rice cereal, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and chocolate chips.
- Stir dry mixture into liquid.
- Bake cookies at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. I set the timer for 6 minutes; rotate & switch cookie sheets, then cook another 5 minutes. Don’t over bake!