This cookie was eaten on the podcast in episode 061 – Link
- 2 Sticks of Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup of White Sugar
- 1 cup of Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract (not imitation)
- 1 ½ cup All-purpose Flour
- 3 cups Old- Fashioned Oatmeal
- 1 ½ cup Fresh Roasted Chopped Pecans
- 1 ½ cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 Tbs Cinnamon
- 1 Tbs Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350
- Roast pecans for 5 minutes until they smell amazing, then chop.
- In a large bowl cream together butter, and both sugars. Once light and fluffy, mix in eggs, one at a time. Finally mix in the vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder, Cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice. Once fully mixed, stir in oatmeal, chopped pecans, and chocolate chips.
- Slowly add the dry mixture to the butter/sugar mixture only until mixed. Do not over beat or mix more than is needed!
- On parchment paper, bake for 10-15 minutes until slightly toasty.