This cookie was eaten on the podcast in episode 003 – Link
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cup flour
- 1½ cup oats
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¾ cup (approx.) dried cranberries
- ¾ cup (approx.) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375˚.
- Using an electric mixer beat butter or margarine and brown sugar together in a bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda in a separate bowl.
- Add to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in sweetened dried cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Make 24 little balls, slap ’em onto a cookie sheet with wax paper and lightly mash ’em down just a bit.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and let ’em cool.