Original recipe at: www.myrecipes.com
100th episode bonus cookie
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup packed dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup regular oats
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup chopped toasted walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Place first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Add flour, oats, and salt to egg mixture; beat well. Stir in raisins and walnuts.
- Drop by level tablespoons, 1 1/2 inches apart, onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350º for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven; let stand 2 minutes. Remove cookies from baking sheet; serve warm.