This cookie was eaten on the podcast in episode 075 – Link
- 100g salted European-style butter
- 200g sugar
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 3 egg yolks
- 250g of all-purpose flour with ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 50g of pine nuts
- Butter and flour for the baking sheet
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, mesh together with your hands the butter (when soft) with the sugar, the lemon zest and the egg yolks. Then add the flour with baking powder and mesh everything together, again with your hands. Finally add the pine nuts.
- Using your hands, mold this dough in well pressed small spheres, the size of a walnut or quail egg. Make sure the pine nuts are evenly distributed.
- Put the spheres in a baking sheet, previously lined with butter and sprinkled with flour.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.