This cookie was eaten on the podcast in episode 020 – Link
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- ½ cup margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup coconut
- 1 pound orange slice candy
- Preheat oven to 375° F and line baking sheet with parchment.
- Mix together brown sugar, margarine, eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together 1 cup flour, baking soda and coconut.
- Add dry ingredients to sugar mixture.
- Cut oranges slices into small pieces and mix with ½ cup flour.
- Add orange slices to mixture. Do not over mix, just until evenly distributed.
- Make into balls and press with flour.
- Bake at 375° for 8 minutes.